Sunday, June 27, 2004

Where I discuss the merits of burnt pizza and psychopathic writers

I like to think of myself as a criminal mastermind.

Except that I'm not a criminal.

Or a mastermind.

So, after that completly pointless series of statements, I shall begin tonight's show.

I have been thinking about the Manifesto and I have come to the sad conclusion that it is not practical. That isn't going to stop me from trying though. (The East German judge awards me 9.5 for stubborness at this point.)

I'm known to be hot tempered. I think I have mellowed down a lot over the past few years, but unfortunately I have exploded a couple of times over the last couple of years. And to the victim of my last explosion, and you know who you are, I apologize.

Onward and upward.

Secret window wasn't a half bad movie at all. I enjoyed it far more than i did the book version. And I'm not quite sure but i think that the ending has been changed.

Kanyon Pizza has been added to the list of places not to eat at, in State College. I object to their habit of serving up pizza that is burnt to a crisp and is as tasteless as cardboard.

Burnt Cardboard.

Clarification. I really do not know what burnt cardboard tastes like. I'm assuming that it tastes like Kanyon Pizza's pizza.

No comments: