Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Where I am awake in the emptiness of my old apartment

Here I am again, the rest of my worldly possesions have been loaded up into a cart and await the push to Nittany. I await the carpet cleaners, after which it shall be farewell Parkway Plaza.

Well just farewell C building. I'm pretty sure I have a friend in B building.

She may disagree though.

I have been up for ages now, cleaning this blasted apartment. The oven was the worst of the lot.
But I'm done now.

I still havent disconnected the modem or the router. I'll do that when the cleaners arrive. My last few moments of broadband. Well at least until Thursday.

I'm tending to drift a bit as I type. I need to sleep.

Inders online right now and he's turned antiblog.

Anusha's online and sending sad smileys and sighing.

Achu's online and he's silent.

Inder just bought a new car. He seems a tad excited about it.

No comments: