Thursday, September 16, 2004

Where I try to write...

Nothing happens when semester starts. Everyone is busy. I have been behaving more obnoxiously than usual.

But keeping in mind my large and clamouring audience, I have decided to share with you, gentle reader, my stage for a science fiction novel.

The planet shall be an anamoly, an aberration that cannot exist. It will be as large as jupiter, but it will not be a gas giant and it will have standard earth gravity.

Why so large you ask?

Well you will find out later.

It shall be populated by multiple intelligent species. One of whom will be humans. Another will be hamsters. And a third will be large, slow-moving chocolate bars.

Um...

I was kidding about the hamsters.

I have not named the planet yet.

It shall be called RII for the time being.

Thats about it.

More later.

Um...

I really do not have time to waste. I wonder why I do this.


No comments: