Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where we WWE'ed...

Heh, I bet Chilli wants comments to be enabled in this blog now. Well, too bad.

It was a rather full weekend. Players(the nightclub) on Friday and Saturday and ice-skating on Saturday too. Add a dash of Thon on Saturday and Raw on Monday.

Yup good fun.

Ice Skating: I wasn't very good, but neither was I the worst of the lot (That isn't saying much since the worst of the lot were really, really bad). I fell repeatedly, and then I fell some more. And for good measure repeated the falling bit. I do think I improved slightly during the course of those two hours. We shall see about that this weekend.

Everybody did assure me that no one fell as spectacularly as me, and even if I do say so myself, I fell with a flourish, with a certain je ne sais quoi.
(Gah, took me ten minutes to find the right spelling for that)

This was the thon weekend. It’s something to do with dancers and a cancer charity. I still haven’t quite figured it out yet. I doubt I ever will.

RAW was good mindless fun. Certainly an impressive spectacle. And I’m quite sure that the guy with the mullet sitting next to me was quite sure that all the fighting was authentic. Heh…good mindless fun.

All in all a good time was had by one and all.

Scroll down….





























Now, scroll back up.

No comments: