Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Peace out

Looking at the kitchen at my office, I see that we are out of any kind of tea that I may drink. The only teas left there are the Hippy teas, teas that would wear goofy jeans and talk about flower power and Marx. Teas with chamomile, and jasmine and essence of orange rinds and apple extract. Teas in bright yellow boxes, and teas in gently blushing cardboard cartons.

Bah.

Those are not the kinds of teas that I drink. I want a tea that could run an empire, teas that would suitably subdue the natives and decimate the local ecology.

Guess I’m going to have to settle for tea’s mutated pirate half brother. Evil icky black coffee.

4 comments:

kay said...

what kind of tea are you talking about? i haven't seen any dictator teas on the supermarket shelves.

freakphase said...

Earl Grey!

Dhimant Parekh said...

Thought this might interest you: www.warcraftmovies.com

freakphase said...

Yup.