Tuesday, May 31, 2005

And yet again...

You the perceptive reader, (Not that miserable worm, the vapid and gadfly-esque reader who skims through these blogs with nary a moment to stop and smell the blogs) might have noticed that the name has changed yet again.

What would a blog smell like if a blog in fact did have a smell?

Endless repeats of Frasier and Friends have numbing effect on the brain. The laugh tracks seem to merge into one another, the jokes good, bad and mediocre all seem funny. A stream of endless one liners and comebacks. High humor and low emotion. Low humor and low emotion. Slapstick and farce. Throw an episode of Raymond in there and what we are left with is a comedic goulash.

I have never eaten goulash. I doubt I ever will. The word goulash scares me. I does not promise one a satisfying gustatory experience. It's bad PR is what it is. Goulash needs to find itself an agent and get a new brand name, something for the new millenium.

Well I suppose that this post made less sense than most of my other posts and that's saying something. I'm too sleepy to proofread this tonight, I'll do that tomorrow.

R-chivist out.

2 comments:

Sridhar Raman said...

I notice that you've changed your blog name yet again (in the space of this post itself, twice!). So do I come under the extra-perceptive reader? Or just plain jobless?!

Bloggard said...

Let me answer that for you...Chilli, you are plain jobless.