Thursday, June 02, 2005

I gotta get me one of these...

Clicky clicky. If you didn't get it, I'm not going to bother to explain.

And GRRM is finally done with book four of his series A Song of Ice and Fire. However, since A Feast for Crows was apparently too long it has been split into two books, the other being A Dance with Dragons. The author says that the books will be complete in themselves, in that each book will cover different story arcs. However, this means that the two characters I like the most will probably be shipped off to the second book.

Well, I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Edited: Cause my dog ate the URL.

4 comments:

kay said...

"clicky clikcy."

um, a mouse? :D

freakphase said...

""clicky clikcy."

um, a mouse? :D "

Edited. It was supposed to be a link. Evil Internet Explorer.

freakphase said...

Change? Change is evil. And the info is off the author's website.

Sridhar Raman said...

Yes Rajjo, why dont you change to the "Barber Chronicles" or "No Plot Whatsoever" books? It should be fun.

:)))

Oh btw, can you guess the actual name of the Barber Chronicles? ;-)