Saturday, July 02, 2005

Absurdity

Sweeping generalizations and ill informed assumptions used to justify absurd conclusions.

I am occasionally guilty of this sin. Bite me.

Absurdity…I’m too polite to call it stupidity. I’m being diplomatic. It’s one of the many things that I’m good at. One of the other things I’m good at is plugging someone’s unsuspecting ass with a crossbow in the Stalkyard.

I’m too tired to sleep. I’m stretched out on this couch with a boneless languor that only a grad student who has no time to stretch out can achieve. The apartment is a mess. I would blame my roommates but…Oh what the hell I’ll blame them. It’s entirely their fault. Execute them.

Yawn.

I really did yawn. And I decided to share that with you.

Small gripe. Code that works on one browser should fucking work on another.

Good night.

2 comments:

kay said...

i think absurdity is stupid. but stupidity is not necessarily absurd. (or is it?)

Siddharth said...

blaming roomate(s) ? I think the s there is unfair considering i cleaned up the entire fuckin livin room. :P