Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Go go

In the absence of content, a new layout.

And a picture.



This is what happens when you listen to the soundtrack from Kill Bill for eight straight hours. You expect stuff to blow up and the Crazy 88 everywhere. Japanese schoolgirls and women in yellow jumpsuits.

Dammit, I gotta see that movie again.

(Yes, I realize that I changed the layout yesterday. But I did not finish tweaking it until today.

I do wish it was just as easy to change my furniture.

Life needs a cascading style sheet and HTML tags. Now, that would be cool. And strange. But mostly cool. People should be clickable. A little hand should appear over them when you point your hand at them… and I have no fucking clue where I going with this. However, all I can think of now is the ability to drag people I dislike to the Recycle Bin. For um...recycling.

Okay, I just creeped myself out. And not even in a nice way.

Other less creepy stuff, minimize people, maximize them, save them for later, print them out (colour (Fuck you Word! It’s colour and not color!) or grayscale), send them over the internet, share them over peer to peer networks…Boy, none of this is any less creepy. )

Um, yeah. New layout.

(One of these days I’ll write something without brackets and I will pop off from sheer amazement. It seems unnatural to write anything without brackets. Brackets are where all the fun is. The paragraph is where all the moral, upstanding words live. But the brackets are where all the action takes place. The brackets are the seedy underworld of the blog post. The place of high speed word chases, and word shoot outs. Where super-word-heroes, like BatWord and SpiderWord fight crime, the word-fia led by the nefarious “LOL”, and his associates, the criminal underbosses, “U”, “4” and “l8r”.


I see a movie idea here. Something Noir-ish (Noir-esque? Noir-litic? Noir-mal?), with lots of explosions (Bang! Boom! Stunt Words used in the explosions) and semi-naked women.)

4 comments:

Pi said...

You seem to have a broad movie watcher segment in mind with the PG 13 kind of content.

Any chances of more secs and violins in your blog plots?

procrastinator said...

recycling dull/bad people . Hmm you might just end up with the same people with a face lift , which isn't saying much

Anonymous said...

you. need. to. take. it. easy. on. the. women. yo!

Really.

Or something.

Consider this : which was your last post that didn't say something about something about something some women something?

[Hasta la vista, morphine. Hello, rudeness. Or something.]

Consider this: does it really matter? Um, yeah, when I've to work but don't feel like it and get to redirect the frustration as randomly as possible.

Congratulations. This has been your lucky day.

freakphase said...

a) Count on it.

b) Indeed.

c) Bring back the morphine! Please!