Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Where I discuss Cakes, Theories, F1 and... jerking off?

Well the long weekend has passed.

I slept.

I watched the fireworks.

I baked.

Yep, I baked a cake.

And then I baked another.

Back to the fireworks. A very decent show. Except that it rained and rained and rained. And then for variety it rained some more.

Now to the unemployed one's theory(Chilli is the unemployed one). I have a small addendum to the theory. Why is it that the theory seems as pointless at 10:15 as it does at 10:30? In fact, why is it that the theory seems pointless, pretty much around the clock?
Ah, lifes great mysteries.

However do join Chilli's "F1 Sucks" orkut group. My email dissing F1 is available on request. Inder's blog advises everyone who watches F1 to take up something more productive. Like masturbation.

Masturbation is a lot like F1. Except that it isn't like F1 at all.

No comments: