Friday, July 23, 2004

Where i go "Haha Hahaha ha....hah"

Ahem, ahem. Important news.

Our intrepid hero (that's me) aced the driving test. I now have a license. Head for the hills all ye jay-walking pedestrians, because I will run over you with extreme alacrity and unseemly enthusiasm. That's only if I have a red car. The blood stains show up otherwise.

Another important point. Since I feel the need to be obscure and annoying, I will not tell you, gentle reader, what the point is. Suffice to say that I have decided to rectify matters. I will be referring to tutorials and making notes and if I feel like it, inspirational PowerPoint slides.

PowerPoint slides with crappy fonts and animations that go whoosh.

Did I mention that I got my drivers license? With a perfect score.

I did mention it?

Well my blog, my rules, my post.

On the subject of my rules, new blog rules.
a) While reading my blog, you my gentle reader will have to touch your nose with your left hand three times.
b) While reading my blog, you my gentle reader will have to accept that I am funny even if I am not.
c) While reading my blog, you my gentle reader will have to accept that being normal is usually being boring.
d) While reading my blog, you my gentle reader will have to accept that F1 sucks.

Rules a through c are negotiable. Rule d is not.

Actually on second thoughts, neither are rules a through c.

I ramble on and on. I like that. Others might not. But as previously noted, my blog my rules.

I should be getting back to work.

So...

To conclude...

Ahem.

Koff koff.

Haha Hahaha ha....hah!

No comments: