Monday, July 26, 2004

Where my foot is again in my mouth

Um...

I seem to have this amazing knack for pissing people off. I wonder why?

I am a thoughtful, considerate person.

Yes I am.

Really.

Honestly.

Um...Maybe not.

I should make a public apology, so consider this post an apology.

Feel free gentle reader, to be angry with me for being so cryptic.

I look at what I have typed out so far, and I wonder why I seem to dislike paragraphs. I think it is because my posts are a series of disconnected observations with no single unifying theme. The world is a funny place. The world is a sad place. So, at the risk of sounding pompous, this is a funny (I hope) blog, this is a sad(sad as in melancholy, not sad as in badly written) blog.

Chilli described his journey to IIMB from Basaveshwarnagar, (for those not in the know, home for eight years before I left ) so I shall describe my oddessy as I go to the IST building on campus. I leave my apartment and take a left to go to the elevator. I then push the button to get the elevator to my floor. I then get into the elevator and push the button to get to the first floor (It’s the ground floor actually). I then take a right, and another quick right and then a diagonal-ish left to leave the building. I then walk past A building and get into the bus. This involves a right somewhere along the way. I then sleep until we hit IST. And then…

I shall take pity on you, gentle reader, and end this orgy of mind-numbing boredom.

Later…

The cat is in Guatemala.

No comments: