Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Where I hate parallel parking

I flunked my driver's test today. As the title may have indicated it had to do with parallel parking. I thought I had done it perfectly, but the tester violently disagreed.

So disappointment...

I never have a problem with parallel parking. I nail it each time. But apparently not during the test.

We try again Thursday. So root for me gentle readers.

I'd really like to get drunk right about now. I won't, but I'd like to. Is that good or bad? Wanting to get drunk I mean? Better than needing to get drunk I suppose.

Note to the concerned reader: I might come off sounding like a raging alcoholic but I assure you that I am not one. And to those who disgree, I will throw my beer bottle at you.
Empty beer bottle.

Ah, well that is about it I guess, for the post. Too tired and too full to type anymore.

No comments: