Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Where I metablog...

Lets get this out of the way. Yes, I do spend way too much time in this corner of the blogverse. Move on will you?

I just noticed the advertisement at the top of this page. It has links to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome stuff and to Tad Williams. And I had mentioned the former and referred to another author in case of the latter.(Analyze the grammar in that previous sentence gentle reader, and tell me if it is as clunky as I think it is.)

That is scary. Considering that I have mentioned the word "fuck", masturbation and F1. Freaky combination. I will refrain from typing what I just thought of. Suffice to say that it involved a prominent German driver using a driving control in an immoral way.

Let me repeat. I dislike F1.
Intensely.

I also dislike Bush Jr.
Intensely.

This is fun. I think I will list my dislikes.

I dislike tiny little towns in central PA.

I dislike the way this post is turning out...

No comments: